What we’re about
Family-owned and operated
We’ve been a small, Canadian owned and operated business since 1969.
Taking care of our team
We’re truly a family here at Rhéo Thompson’s and pride ourselves in taking care of our team members.
We offer a downtown workplace and benefits including a health spending account and an Employee Discount.
We make 152 varieties of chocolates and candies for customers to enjoy!
We’re committed to sourcing chocolate made with only sustainable cocoa. We also believe in using the best local ingredients whenever possible.
We are proud members of the Stratford community and are involved on many philanthropic levels with local initiatives.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic people from our community to join our growing team and continue the tradition of making one thing and doing that well, CANDY!
We hire Ambassadors for Rhéo Thompson Candies: people with a positive attitude and a professional manner with colleagues, customers, suppliers. We will train successful candidates for skills.
Which of the following permanent, full-time roles do you see yourself in?
We look for candidates who:
- Are fully vaccinated.
- Are self-starters who look for things that need to get done and do them.
- Enjoy working with people; offer strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide customers with an excellent experience and quality products during every visit.
- Are active team players who support other Associates to meet deadlines and achieve the goals of RTC.
- Are organized and detail oriented; willing to follow tried and true guidelines while offering suggestions for improvements and efficiencies.
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Are comfortable working with machines in a safe manner.
- Are committed to maintaining a clean working environment and complying with quality control standards.
- Can complete appropriate documentation.
- Engage in ongoing staff training sessions to develop comprehensive product knowledge.
- Have the flexibility to work outside regular operational hours as may be required during rush periods.
- Are able to stand for long periods of time.
How To Join Our Team
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred position in the subject line. You can also come into our store with your resume at 55 Albert Street, Stratford.
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Job Description will be provided for those candidates called in for interview.More about us