Retail Store Associate
We make but one thing and we do that well, “CANDY”
For the past 49 years, Rhéo Thompson Candies Ltd. has been cultivating a tradition of creating delicious candy AND providing exceptional customer service. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Retail Store Associate to join our growing team and continue the tradition.
Rhéo Thompson Candies offers a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding position to someone that is looking for permanent, full-time (32-40 hours per week) and part-time employment (24 hours per week) year-round. We provide an every other weekend shift rotation to ensure our staff can enjoy their time off and we carry extended hours in the holiday season.
Our retail environment is unique in that we do something different everyday. We get to work with public, but we also work behind the scenes to create custom orders, assist with candy making, and fastidiously maintain our merchandise displays along with the store itself.
If you are dedicated to providing a great customer experience, appreciate a tidy and organized work space, love to be busy, enjoy working with people in a team environment, and have a strong eye for detail, we would like to talk with you.
- Making sure each customer receives a superior shopping experience.
- Listening to the individual needs of the customer and providing tailored advice in a professional manner.
- Providing solid product knowledge to our customers.
- Processing orders and arranging pick up and deliveries.
- Work environment is active, typically on the move, and requires the ability to lift and move inventory up to 30lbs.
- Maintaining stock levels and rotations.
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive, high energy personality.
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written, multilingual a plus.
- Skilled at handling a retail POS system (computer skills a must).
- A builder of lasting client relationships.
- Customer service driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, able to work weekends.
- Able to work and support like-minded colleagues.
- An individual who works better thinking on their feet than sitting behind a desk.
- Previous retail experience is an asset, but not necessary.
How To Join The Team:
Send your resume to email@example.com or come into our store with your resume at 55 Albert Street, Stratford.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.