Are you wanting to fundraise with the Mint Smoothie® Bar only?
If your organization prefers to fundraise by selling our famous Mint Smoothie® Bars only, we have the Mint Smoothie® Fundraiser Box option and you do not need to be registered for the Seasonal Fundraiser Programme. If this is the case and you have already registered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as another organization can take your spot.learn more
What happens next…
- A confirmation email with your support materials will be arriving shortly BUT you can also download all of the forms below.
- The email will include Product Catalogues to share with your buyers, Order Forms for your team to track sales and all the deadlines you’ll need to be aware of during your fundraiser.
- The last day to submit your order is November 15th, 2023 so give yourself lots of selling time!
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach contact us at email@example.com
2023 Christmas Fundraising Guide
This is the Guide that explains:
- how the programme works
- all important deadlines
- what products are included AND
- how to price your products (Suggested Resell Pricing versus Open Pricing)
Read through the Guide and get started by downloading the forms below.
setting up your pricing structure
Suggested Resell Pricing (SRPs)
We have created SRPs for each product in the catalogue which garauntee you a 35% return on each individual product sold. You are wlecome to use these SRPs by downloading and using these forms:
We don’t dictate pricing for our fundriasers so set your own prices with our Open Pricing forms. Please download and use these forms:
- 2023 Christmas Fundraising Product Catalogue – Open Pricing
- 2023 Christmas Fundraising Sales Form – Open Pricing
- 2023 Christmas Fundraising Summary Form
You will need to add your own pricing to the Product Catalogue and the Sales Form BEFORE distributing them to your team members and customers.